[NSRCA-discussion] RVP and John Fuqua - THANKS!!

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 08:04:35 AKDT 2007

I would like to publicly thank Ron Van Putte and John Fuqua for
helping Garrett out this weekend at the GMA contest.  For three of the
five rounds I was either judging or flying when Garrett was up to fly
. . . so they cranked, carried, and called for him.  He had a great
time at the contest and he really appreciates the feedback these guys
gave him.

They also helped Garrett's dad realize that just because the hobby
shop sells a particular prop, it doesn't necessarily belong on a
certain engine. . . ugh. .

--

Keith Hoard
Collierville, TN