[NSRCA-discussion] Jim Oddino or others...

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 00:11:32 AKDT 2007

This product bulletin link below may be of interest, but it only relates to
the AR6100 receiver.  There was a forum thread somewhere that got that
started.  Apparently some BEC circuits drop out enough to cause the receiver
to produce an uncommanded elevator movement.  Maybe this is related to the
"voltage protector" thing?  Sheesh, they could at least cover it with a
piece of heat shrink, or maybe color over the markings with a felt pen or
something.  But if you can't wait until early May, I hear that there's this
magical place called Radio Shack...  Red wire to the +++ side etc.  Warm up
the iron.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Support.aspx?ProdID=SPM6100

Ed