[NSRCA-discussion] E-power

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Wed Apr 18 18:24:58 AKDT 2007

I try to put any pack on the charger when I remove it from the plane.

If it is left in the plane, I consider it to be discharged.

Then when I get home from flying, I take all the packs and check voltage,
charge and ballance. (the Astro Blinkey typically says the packs are all
ballanced within 5 min each)