[NSRCA-discussion] E-power

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 12:00:52 AKDT 2007

after all the years of flying glo, I still end up equating the electric
stuff to glo.  I equate the mistake of flying a pack that is not charged to  a
SERIOUSLY lean run on a glo motor.  If you catch it early enough maybe  you won't
cook the motor or the battery.

Other items that can be equated to glo
    - charging = fueling up
    - AC, deep cycle 12V battery or generator =  fuel jug (and the spare in
your car and all the fuel at home)
    - glo driver = hmmm haven't found a match  unless you use a shorting plug
    - starter = hmmmm haven't found a match unless  the ESC arming beep counts
    - fuel tubing  = 14 gauge silicone wire
    - fuel  tank = battery
    - fuel filter = clean AC or DC power
    - Velcro straps = velcro straps   to  hold anything to anything glo or
electric
    - soft mount = uhhhh still working on that
    - muffler = uhhhh still working on that unless the  larger exhaust
opening in the bottom of an electric counts
    - header = those 3 wires from the ESC to the  motor

I am sure there are more, but it time for lunch.....

Don

In a message dated 4/18/2007 12:34:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,