[NSRCA-discussion] E-power

Robert & Casey Green robcase1 at cox.net
Tue Apr 17 19:30:37 AKDT 2007

Thanks for all the inputs.  The second pac only took 2500 Mah, so may'be the
batteries just need more time to be formed.  I will continue to make short
4 - 5 minute flight for the next 6 flights to hopefully form the cells
better.  I feel better about it tonight after putting back 2300 and 2500
respectively, back into each pack :)