[NSRCA-discussion] E-power

Robert & Casey Green robcase1 at cox.net
Tue Apr 17 16:39:36 AKDT 2007

Alright guys, went to the field today to fly, so I fgure that I would charge before I left home. I use the 1010 C charger and 10S 3850 batts. To my horror, when I was charging the first set I put 3700  back in the pack. I did not push the motor at all and when though the Advanced sequence once and landed. What the Hell. I am sure my flying style is not that hard on the Batts, any thoughts on my dilemna? I am very dissapointed with this result.
Just so you know, I still went flying, and was not lacking for power.