[NSRCA-discussion] Focus II

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:59:14 AKDT 2007

Hey Ed,
Thanks for the reply!
Pictures do exist!
I saw the mounting system on your plane in the pix Bill sent me.
It looked unusual for sure but if you say it was effective I will consider
it.
Kinda losing steam on the Focus in particular and pattern in general.
My mother passed away March 11.
It was not unexpected.
She was 88, tired, worn out and very, very weak.
In mid February my brother in North Carolina drove putting her in to
assisted living.
In my heart I hated to do it...in my mind I knew it was the best thing.
She passed away 4 days after moving in.
Just got in Friday from my solo Penske truck drive from Texas.
The good thing about it was it gave me 1 1/2 days to myself to think about
things.
We closed up the house last week.
Tuff to know that "home" is not there anymore.
Even tougher to finally go thru my Dad's garage after all these years since
he passed away in '94.
Miss him everyday.
I hope he can forgive me for all the things we had to dispose of.
Anyway...
Kinda "flying low" here lately.
Thanks again for the reply.
I will look up the pictures and give you a call if I have any questions.
JLK