[NSRCA-discussion] Proper Stall turns?

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Apr 12 07:08:07 AKDT 2007

Hi Don,..
    Thanks much Don. You do an excellent job at a often thankless task of keeping us all accurate in our understanding and interpretations of the rules. I knew where and what the rule states.  I might have mis-read Tim's reference to two wing spans. Nothing was stated or inferred a zero was earned. Was just trying to help clarify. I know I have nailed some that do just such a stall turn and they wonder why they earned the goose egg. Having earned a few myself.

    Del