[NSRCA-discussion] APPARENT GEOMETRY (PARALLAXED VIEW)

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Wed Apr 11 09:46:03 AKDT 2007

<<<<<<<I, too, have been flying purposely flawed maneuvers, but, unlike
Jason, mine don't give the impression of precision.>>>>>>>

I experienced the exact same frustrations and after serious consideration
have made the decision to just fly the maneuvers
per the prescribed geometry as dictated by the rulebook as the purposeful
flawing seems too stressful for my personality
 ( boy, speaking of something that's flawed).
Me