[NSRCA-discussion] Landing Direction

Don Ramsey don.ramsey at suddenlink.net
Sun Apr 8 06:47:37 AKDT 2007

Keith,

I think this answers your questions.  From the regulations:

"Each time the model passes in front of the judges, a maneuver must be
executed, except after takeoff and before landing, where in each case a
maximum of two (2) passes may be made. In the maneuver lists that follow (U)
and (D) denote mandatory maneuver orientation (Upwind -Downwind). This
orientation or Direction of Flight shall be determined by the direction of
takeoff. The direction is the pilot's choice and shall be announced to the
judges prior to takeoff. In all classes, entry into the maneuvering area for
the first maneuver after takeoff shall be in the same direction as takeoff."

Don