[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Stick Plane Contest

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Fri Apr 6 05:27:40 AKDT 2007

Fred Huber wrote:

> Note... not all of us participate on RCU... I WILL NOT.

> The thread on RCU looks like there's a half a set of rules for an almost
> contest...  The rules so far look like:

> 1: The stick plane must have the F3A team logo
> 2: the Stick plane must have the logo of a sponsor, but doesn't say who
> the sponsor is (which makes it hard to include thier logo)
> 3: the winner's design will get posted

I'm sure Rusty will provide NSRCA with the rules once they're available.

> ****************
> I attempted to e-mail the NSRCA webteam, using the link on the NSRCA
> site for that purpose.  The e-mail was rejected because the webteam
> e-mail address goes to a SPAM filter server. (which would
> typically reject EVERYTHING)
> It might be nice to have an e-mail link for contacting them that
> actually works.

I received your e-mail and replied to it twice just now (first
time with wrong link--sorry about that).

My e-mail address is on the NSRCA website in several locations
and is not disguised in any way.  Feel free to write me directly
if you doubt that the webteam address is working properly.
Here it is again: <moleski at canisius.edu>.

If you refresh <http://nsrca.org>, you will see that I extracted
both a .bmp and a .png from the .pdf file.  Use at your own risk.
One of the rules seems to be that the submitted stick plane parts
must fit on an 8.5" x 11.5" sheet of paper.  So far as I know
(which is not much) the .bmp and .png files do not carry any
information in them about the size of a printout made from them,
whereas the .pdf file is designed for printing.

					Marty