[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Stick Plane Contest

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Thu Apr 5 22:37:55 AKDT 2007

Note... not all of us participate on RCU... I WILL NOT.

The thread on RCU looks like there's a half a set of rules for an almost contest...  The rules so far look like:

1: The stick plane must have the F3A team logo
2: the Stick plane must have the logo of a sponsor, but doesn't say who the sponsor is (which makes it hard to include thier logo)
3: the winner's design will get posted

I attempted to e-mail the NSRCA webteam, using the link on the NSRCA site for that purpose.  The e-mail was rejected because the webteam e-mail address goes to a SPAM filter server. (which would typically reject EVERYTHING)
It might be nice to have an e-mail link for contacting them that actually works.