[NSRCA-discussion] Landing Direction

Don Ramsey donramsey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 04:56:18 AKDT 2007

To those who read my March Kfactor article, I seem to have mistated the intent of the new landing direction rule.  After re-reading the intent of the rule, it seems the rule was put in to allow a change of landing direction only for a wind change.  This is implied in the new rule.  The landing direction should always be in the direciton of takeoff unless the wind changes to a direction that would cause a downwind landing.

Thanks to all who brought this to my attention.
Don