[NSRCA-discussion] K-Factor Maneuver description and judging

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 18:45:41 AKDT 2007

Georg,

Entry (start position relative to center) and height will determine how the
rolls are positioned within the diagonals. If the start is high, the legs will
likely be long, and vice versa. The rolls will have to move accordingly.

An improved description isn't possible this time around therefore I suggest
we live with this and educate ourselves in regards to judging it and flying it.
We may change the description at the next rules cycle if we need to.

BTW, there are several maneuvers that are tricky, unfortunately. It's
unfortunate because flying these things is one thing. Judging them CORRECTLY  (being
educated about the possibilities)  is quite another. As judges we will be
required to know the possibilities and NOT downgrade for them..... hopefully
outlined clearly in the very fine offering of drawings courtesy of Rick Wallace

Rick is right.... it's important to have the dialogue here prior to the
season's start and Nats so everyone is informed accordingly. I also know that my
southern friends will chide me about the season's start since it already has in
those parts of the country....Sigh!!!!

MattK

In a message dated 4/2/2007 8:48:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, geobet at gis.net