[NSRCA-discussion] OK it's time to stir things up. Where's thebeef?

Rusty rdose at wi.rr.com
Thu Sep 28 13:40:22 AKDT 2006

Per my recent K-Factor columns, you are all welcome to attend.  Chip Hyde, Sean McMurtry, Troy Newman have committed thus far...

Rusty Dose
Treasurer
NSRCA

Special Phoenix Event Feb 24 - 25, 2007

Last month I announced that a very special event was in the works for winter of 2007.  I am pleased to announce that Rusty Fried, Dave Guerin and I will host a very special event in late February 2007.  The event will consist of an intense FAI level training session running Monday through Friday (2/19 - 2/23), a very comprehensive precision aerobatic clinic Friday morning (2/23) followed by a conventional weekend contest (2/24 - 2/25).

Rusty Fried has run this contest for the last 25 years and I expect nothing but the best from my good friend!  Dave Guerin continues to refine his precision aerobatic clinic and I am diligently focusing on attracting the best coaches and judges in the USA.

Early indications of interest are significant.  I am working on special shipping arrangements for models and an article on crate construction from a former US F3A team member.  Additionally, I think it would be great to offer specially prepared models for qualified guests to fly.  So, let me know what models you would like to fly and I will communicate to the various manufacturers to see if they will attend as well!

So if you never have warm winter weather or you just want to learn from the best, please consider attending.