[NSRCA-discussion] One Day Contest

Mike Wizynajtys mikewiz at tcwireless.us
Thu Sep 28 13:14:07 AKDT 2006

I'm with Kelly. We have 3 kids as well. A one day contest is easy for
me to attend. A two day contest is a lot more difficult... meaning
one or two a year is all that I'll ever be able to make.
I understand those who travel a long way need a reason to travel. I
wonder if attendance would be better for two one day events? My guess
is that it would probably add a couple pilots each day.

Mike Wizynajtys