[NSRCA-discussion] One Day Contest

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 12:19:23 AKDT 2006

I understand the 2 day commitment consideration-

The one day contest concept gets re - raised every so often,
and has it's pro's and con's.  I think there is room for the one day contest.
And try to emblish it by an optional clinic, judging seminar, or whatever
on the other day.

How about two, one day contests at same field, same weekend?
That was done at Lakehurst years ago, quite successfully.

Ron Lockhart

From: Kelly Regan <kelly.regan2 at verizon.net>