[NSRCA-discussion] OK it's time to stir things up. Where's thebeef?

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Thu Sep 28 09:16:01 AKDT 2006

I welcome the chance to compete with the top flyers - while not interested in a lesson in humility, one can sure learn by watching. However, I recall some meets where  "big name" flyers were recruited and expenses covered to participate in the competition - some of the local guys felt that they were considered "nobodies" and the club had hired someone to beat them!
We're a pretty fickle bunch!

Earl