[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Advanced Sequence

Adrien L Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Tue Sep 26 14:53:12 AKDT 2006

The 6 sided loop starts before you reach center. Go an equal distance
past center, push to a 60 degree dive, dive same length as the straight
on top, push to another 60 degree dive, equal length, push to straight
and level inverted flight past center, push into 60 degree climb, then
into another 60 degree climb, at starting point push out to straight ad
level upright flight. Proceed to bunt.
This maneuver was in the ADV schedule a few years ago. I lost a plane
doing it in practice. Throttled up to enter bottom leg and the wing
folded when I pushed down elevator!!!!

Terry T.