[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Intermediate sequence questions.

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Fri Sep 22 06:11:42 AKDT 2006

Hey IP
I'm still in repair mode also  SO I've been practicing 402/2007 in
RealFlight. Here's my impressions correct me if I'm wrong (ANYONE)

The sequences for 2007 flow really well and feel much less rushed. I was
always extremely rushed getting out of the stall turn and into the 2
horizontal rolls( this being my nemesis)  BUT in 2007 you're coming out of a
1/2 reverse cuban eight which just seems like you're much further out and
have more time to "think" about starting the 2 rolls. in many cases you are
coming out of a T-A maneuver and then don't start the center maneuver until
crossing the center line ( for example -humpty bump into triangle loop)This
gives plenty time to calm down the nerves IMHO

now for your questions , I see it like this :
the Top Hat with 1/2 rolls intends for 1/2 rolls up & down

Don't need a center point of The Reverse shark's tooth as it is a Turn
Around maneuver  which places the "stall turn with 1/4 rolls "(again assumes
1/4 rolls up & down) at center thus making the transition into the landing
sequence easier than it is currently.

Eddie