[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Intermediate sequence questions.

Park, Ihncheol PnAHobbies at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 21 20:48:51 AKDT 2006

Well, I haven't had a chance to compete for almost 4 years. This year also
looks same with all planes on building board with various problems.

So, I just looked at the 2007 sequence at the link below.  Good thing the
link showed up
http://www.nsrca.org/competition/judging/Patterns2007.htm

For the Intermediate,  I see mostly 1/2 rolls.  Where is the center of the
1/2 roll?

I think it was the knife edge position during 1/2 roll to be center.  Am I
right?

Top Hat with 1/2 rolls.  I believe it should be two of half rolls in
vertical up  and down lines.  Missing 1/2 roll in vertical dive right?

45 degree downline, w/ 1/2 roll in middle says the 1/2 roll is the center
of the figure and be on center of the 45 degree line..

Also, where is the center of the Reverse Shark's Tooth w/ 1/2 roll on
upline?

Another thing.  In the Two Half rolls reversed (pause in the middle),  Is
this pause just a break of roll or a certain time/duration of inverted
flight?
What actually is the differences between this and the "two half rolls in
opposite directions" in the current sequence?

Thank you,

Ihncheol Park