[NSRCA-discussion] cost of electric - now engine choice

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.com
Wed Sep 20 16:26:26 AKDT 2006

Mine has a "SAD" (Society of Aircraft Demolishers) sticker on each side of
the tail...

For some odd reason I haven't crunched it yet.. maybe because the RX is
glitching and I'm not flying it again till its fixed (but the RX tested out
to "speck" height in another electric model... wierd wierd wierd...)