[NSRCA-discussion] cost of electric - now engine choice

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.com
Wed Sep 20 06:38:11 AKDT 2006

Sportsman (old schedule... haven't tried going through next year's sequence
yet) any "stick clone" is competitive.  So you may already have a plane that
can do it. (meaning you could start practicing without waiting for  the new
plane to be purchased and set up)

Unless you forsee yourself jumping freom sportsman to Masters in just a
couple of years... there's not much point building for Masters level
performance to fly Sportsman.  It just makes it expensive to get into
Pattern.  And.. in a couple of years it may be MUCH more practical to make
other choices in equipment for the higher classes...

And... even the best flyers "dumb thumb" a plane in occasionally...