[NSRCA-discussion] Curmudgeon's Rant

Mike Wizynajtys mikewiz at tcwireless.us
Mon Sep 18 12:42:45 AKDT 2006

FWIW, I smoked the very first one I had on the 4th or 5th use. I didn't
over load it. Something was wrong, but they promptly replaced it with a
new one that's been a trooper ever since.
With the cigarette lighter type jack on the front it makes a nice device
for powering all sorts of 12V devices. I like the ability to adjust the
voltage and the meters too. It's a great device for $200.

Wiz