[NSRCA-discussion] RX choices long club testing results

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 18:37:27 AKDT 2006

That is some good research your club did, more than
the usual knee-jerk reaction that seem to lead to club
rules.

I agree PCM would probably offer some protection in an
accidental (or God forbid intentional) TX turn-on. And
it happens.

I have had nothing but rock-solid performance out of
my Hitec FM receivers. (I am not sponsored by anyone).
They have given me a glitch-free connection to my
plane when OEM receivers have not.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com