[NSRCA-discussion] RX choices

Park, Ihncheol PnAHobbies at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 14 09:28:07 AKDT 2006

My only reason not using the PCM is the lock (failsafe).
Sometimes it gets uglier than FM which goes crazy for a while.

Very good flying experience when hit while using FM RX.

Fail Safe is not something that recovers the plane to level, upright.
I wonder if we can add some kind of device similar to Pilot Assist to make
the plane to roll or pitch itself when the TX signal is lost or RX losses
signal.

If noise is issue, it is good to go with PCM.  (lots of heli guys are using
PCM because of mechanical/electrical noise.

Ihncheol Park