[NSRCA-discussion] Remember Ed Sweeney?

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Sep 14 05:15:07 AKDT 2006

On Sep 14, 2006, at 7:57 AM, Bob Richards wrote:

> Cool. However, the only magazine that I know of that went out of
> business in 1975 was "American Aircraft Modeler", not RCM that just
> went out of business in the last year. I still have AAM issues from
> '73 - '75.
>
> I know, you are having another "senior moment".  :-)

Yes, I did have a "senior moment".  It was American Aircraft Modeler
magazine that went out of business in 1975.

However, There was another "senior moment" in there too.   The
Goldberg Skylark 60 was kitted by Goldberg.  It was Top Flite who
kitted the R/C Nobler.  Getting old isn't for sissies.

Ron Van Putte