[NSRCA-discussion] Stolen RC Plane

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 03:35:25 AKDT 2006

Hi Dan,

I wish that I could do that.  That bastard has caused so much problem to me and my family.  It is just incredible the time that I expended dealing wiht the problem caused by this bastard.  I know that the insurance will try to recover all cost from him.  I am not sure how.  My agent told me that.  We will see.

Thanks,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Dan Curtis" <warrior523 at mchsi.com>

Great news, Vinny.  Now just borrow the dude from lock up and bring him by for a tour and a meet and greet at all the flying clubs between KC and Sherman.  We all would like to meet this guy and maybe adjust his attitude.

Dan