[NSRCA-discussion] berg 7 channel Rx

Scott Anderson scott at rcfoamy.com
Wed Sep 13 11:26:35 AKDT 2006

Mike,

They work great and can be programmed via a castle link to change several
options..
The only TX right now that has a issue is the WCII w/o and with the
synthesizer tx module..
The RX  learns the footprint of your TX and is auto shift.. Some of the
testing we have done ids have it flying and have a TX on the same channel
turn on and there has not been any issues... Granted it is not recommended,
but some of the sponsored guys have been playing with this...
Hope this helps..

Scott Anderson
Team Castle Creations
Team Tanicpacks.com