[NSRCA-discussion] berg 7 channel Rx

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Wed Sep 13 11:22:29 AKDT 2006

Heh, nope.  It's hard to take out the solution that I spent many scary
flights and wasted practice days finding, and replace it with something
that no one has used in the same equipment situation and found it to
work great.  Now, if I didn't have a receiver and was looking at
spending $200 on the JR model or $50 on the Castle model, I would buy
the Castle and try it.

I actually bought a Berg 7p and Berg crystal for the Twister, but I
stopped pattern flying after Muncie.  I probably would have tried it had
I done more flying.

-Adam