[NSRCA-discussion] Neat airplane

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed Sep 13 04:50:54 AKDT 2006

That looks cool. Normal sized control surfaces. However, it looks like they installed the landing gear backwards (raked forward instead of rearward). Nice price, hard to go wrong with it.

  Bob R.

brett terry <brett.terry at gmail.com> wrote:
  Another low-price pattern plane using the same power system is the Fashion 50.  Has anybody tried one of these planes?  Atlanta Hobby has a good deal on them here:  http://www.atlantahobby.com/shopexd.asp?id=6119

I think an OS 50SX or YS .62 would be perfect.