[NSRCA-discussion] Springfield Pattern Contest - Thanks!

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 07:54:12 AKDT 2006

 Hey Chris are than any results yet?
   Are you thinking about Comair this year? Mike

"White, Chris" <chris at ssd.fsi.com> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Thanks to  Dan Curtis, and please extend our thanks to your supporting crew of Springfield pattern flyers and the Blacksheep for hosting the great contest last weekend.  We had a really good time and the contest was run very efficiently.   I was pleasantly surprised, as you were, by the Sportsman pilots in attendance.  I was also pleased that the level of their flying showed that they had practiced and they didn’t enter on a whim.   Fun times
.good job
can’t wait til next year!

  Chris White
  (Tulsa)