[NSRCA-discussion] Springfield Pattern Contest - Thanks!

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Tue Sep 12 07:02:15 AKDT 2006

Thanks to  Dan Curtis, and please extend our thanks to your supporting
crew of Springfield pattern flyers and the Blacksheep for hosting the
great contest last weekend.  We had a really good time and the contest
was run very efficiently.   I was pleasantly surprised, as you were, by
the Sportsman pilots in attendance.  I was also pleased that the level
of their flying showed that they had practiced and they didn't enter on
a whim.   Fun times....good job...can't wait til next year!

Chris White

(Tulsa)