[NSRCA-discussion] Focus 1 to 2 Conversion

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sun Sep 10 00:38:41 AKDT 2006

Taking about Focus I.  I am planing to strip down all covering and fix my Focus I.  I would like to convert to Focus II if the work involved is not that hard.  What I will need to do to achive this conversion.

I believe that the tail and rudder is the main change betwee both.  If this is correct:  Any one out there has the tail of Focus II a reasonable price?

Thanks,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "John Pavlick" <jpavlick at idseng.com>