[NSRCA-discussion] 14/12MZ Replacement Battery

Jim Woodward jim.woodward at schroth.com
Thu Sep 7 04:27:31 AKDT 2006

Fromeco has really good products.  I use their Li-ion / Li-po charger seen
at http://www.fromeco.org/shop/achargers.htm  Price is very reasonable.  I
just have the three port bought originally for my IMAC plane (two Li-ion
receiver packs and 1 li-ion ignition pack), price is $120.  Plus, if you
want to expand it later you can order the drop in components and make it up
to a 5 port charger.  At first I used my single port charger on the IMAC
plane, but this was a mickey-mouse way to go about it, and you had to make
sure you rotate once finished.  With this charger, just plug all three packs
in at one time, and select the charge rate.  Flip the switch to activate,
and go relax.  Now, I use this charger on my pattern stuff too.

Jim W.

(not sponsored by Fromeco)

  _____