[NSRCA-discussion] Eric Hawkinson-Message form his daughter

trklaus at bresnan.net trklaus at bresnan.net
Wed Sep 6 16:27:23 AKDT 2006

Eric's daughter asked if I would post this for her:

My name is Jennifer, I am Eric's daughter and have worked here at Heliproz with him and his wife for the last 5 years. Unfortunately, the news of his passing is true. He was diagnosed with a rare blood condition called Amyloidosis in March and had spent the last two months in Rochester, MN at the Mayo Clinic receiving a stem cell transplant to help with the condition. Unfortunately, on September 1st God decided that he had better plans for my father. As sad as it has been for our family and his friends it is comforting to know that he is in a better place and is not hurting anymore. R/C was a huge part of his life for the last 35 years or so and it is very heart-warming to hear all of the people across the country that he has affected in this hobby. We appreciate all of the kind words and I am very honored that people have taken the time to express their condolences to us all. God Bless.

Jennifer Hawkinson