[NSRCA-discussion] For Slae - Wrong Link Given for pic here is the right one.

Daniel J. Hamlett d77hamlett at comcast.net
Wed Sep 6 15:47:41 AKDT 2006

  I have a Composite ARF Revolution Pro that I would like to sell.  It
is set up as follows.

Jason Schulman color scheme 2M Revolution Pro
YS 1.40
ES carbon pipe for YS 1.40
Header from central (5/8" inside dia.)
Carbon Spinner
Carbon Gear
Servos are as follows
  Ail - DS8411SA (1 in each wing)
  Elv - DS3421SA (1 mounted in each hor stab)
  Rudder - DS8611 (pull pull)
  Thr Hitch mini high speed.
Tetra tank (20oz)
Fromeco 4800 7.4v 2p2c pack
Perfect switch and regulator (5.7v)
all hardware is tetra hardware except push rods (hanger 9 titanium)
Mejzlik 17x10 (will tach 8600 rpm, I run it at 8450rpm)

The plane has less than 40 flight on it.  I built it to have as a backup
to my primary 2M plane.  Lost interest in comp so I dont need two planes
anymore.  The plane flys flawlessly.  Never crashed.  You will not be
dissapointed.  The Plane is very light though I have never put it on a
scale.  References are available for condition of plane

Local pick up/delivery only.  I will drive a reasonable distance to meat
you 200 miles or half way.  I am from the Springfield MA area.

I am open to offers at this point.

Pleas respond off list

Picture can be ssen at
http://home.comcast.net/~rchelitraining/Revolution%20Pro.htm