[NSRCA-discussion] YS160 Piston problems

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Sep 4 05:17:46 AKDT 2006

Hi Bill,

I already using the prop.  Actually, I was using the prop in the YAK 54 that was stolen.  Here is the main body of the fly paper that I tried to send.  I won't be able to go to Springfield.  I will try to make Fort Scott.  Yes, I can use all your field equipment.  Thanks.

Here is the post. I am attaching the reduced size picture also.

Stolen RC Model Airplane with ALL field Equipment

Plane: Quique YAK-54 73”
Engine: OS 160 with Perry Pump.  Gator Soft Mount
Prop: APC 18.1x10.1.  Tru Turn Light Spinner
Radio: JR 10X
Servos: All Surfaces JR 8411 Metal Gears. Engine small JR3121
Especial Remarks:
Plane has my name and address inside in front of the tank.
The landing gear plate was replaced with carbon fiber plate.
Tank is mounted in the CG.
The stolen property includes field equipment and spare OS 160 engine.  Both engine have pressure tabs for fuel pump.
The picture below shows the plane with wheel pants.  The wheel pants were removed and a pilot and dash figure was added.
The plane was stolen in Sherman Texas.  I was planning to attend the IMAC contest there.  I police report was filed and the case # is 060005565.  In case that you see any information that looks suspicious, you should call the Sherman police division (903) 892-7290 (e-mail: katiem at ci.sherman.tx.us) or call me at (913) 449-5670 (e-mail vicenterc at comcast.net). My name is Vicente “Vince Bortone”.  Thanks

From: "Bill Ahrens" <ahrensw at charter.net>

Vince
I recommend trying the 18.1 x 10.1 or the 18.1 x 10 wide APC 2 blade props,  Central has them only.
Great for the YS 160.  Hope to see you in Springfield Missouri this weekend.  You can use my starter stuff and fuel!!!
Bill Ahrens