[NSRCA-discussion] Stolen RC Plane << PDF converted to JPG posted at RCU IMAC forum

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Sep 4 04:12:11 AKDT 2006

Incheol:

I am attaching the original file in word.  I reduced the size by changing the picture.  I will appreciate if you can reduced more and post it again in RCU.  Thanks for your help.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Park, Ihncheol" <PnAHobbies at sbcglobal.net>

I just posted the PDF converted as a JPG at RCU IMAC forum.  RCU does not support the PDF, so the quality of converted file is not really good, but viewable.
Those of you who can help and want a copy of the PDF, please let me know.  I will forward it manually.

Thank you,

Ihncheol Park