[NSRCA-discussion] 9Z Programming Sheet

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Fri Sep 1 06:01:45 AKDT 2006

I too was very fond of the Ace Micropro as well as the old Proline Custom
Competition radios. I developed custom transmitter electronics to convert my
Proline into a computer radio with a synthesized rf deck, operating on the ham
bands. You can see the details at www.mstar2k.com. About 100 of these have been
built since 2000.

--Gordon

  _____