[NSRCA-discussion] Another trimming question

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Wed Oct 25 13:29:26 AKDT 2006

I fly my EMC2 with a fairly forward CG and it too becomes a bit of a handful
in heavy wind.  Turbulence seems to be constantly rocking the wings.  Being
under the 1lb per 100square rule ( 1100 squares at 10lbs 7 ounces ) I
believe has something to do with it also.  I'm going to push the CG a bit
more forward to see if there is any improvement.
Ed M.