[NSRCA-discussion] Hobby Lobby and BP Associates- great customerservice!

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 20:24:45 AKDT 2006

I have to concur regarding the service of BP Associates. At the Waco contest
last year my Kavan starter stopped working on the Friday practice day. I
asked Max Blose (of BP Associates) if he could show me how to replace the
brushes. Max quickly discovered that the problem was much more serious than
the brushes being bad and the cost of repairs would be more than it was
worth. He told me he could sell me a Magnum starter and would bring it the
next day, asking if he could keep my old starter overnight.

To my surprise the next day he not only brought me the new starter but he'd
already mounted it on my old battery pack and charge my batteries. And the
cost was lower than I would have paid for just the starter online!

This really helped me out in a pinch, what service!

Keith Black