[NSRCA-discussion] Upgrade TX module and RX to the new 2.4 GHztechnology

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Thu Oct 19 13:28:12 AKDT 2006

I would think that since the replacement is just a RF module that all of the
signal characteristics, polarity, rate, format, etc., for the different
brands would remain intact and if they are not interchangeable now they
wouldn't be in the future.

All of the pictures on their web page are "prototypes". They do mention that
they had a public demo which is encouraging. Did anyone see it?