[NSRCA-discussion] Tokyo Hobby Show

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Thu Oct 19 07:10:05 AKDT 2006

I managed to use all the mix capability of my 8 channel Polks radio...  5 "P-Mixes" (straight line relationship) 2 "S-Mixes ("V" relationships) 1 choice of 3 "Wing Modes" (essentally predefined P-Mix options.. pick one only, or none)  But I just about had to try to find a way ti use all that. (forcing non-heli radio to fly a CCPM heli...)

I have had 7 channels in a sailplane too... R,E,A, Spoil, Retrract, Bomb, flap (in appx 1987)

You can use it all... but sometimes you have to really try to get there.