[NSRCA-discussion] full spectrum DX7

andrew andrewjesky at charter.net
Thu Oct 19 06:55:55 AKDT 2006

Hey all,

The new DX7 is pretty amazing. I have known about it for the past few months
and just recently have seen it in use. I think the topper for the full range
is not in any imac airplane, but in a jet. Last weekend at the Superman Jet
show they were flying turbine powered jets very far away with no problems at
all. They even had someone stand in front of the person flying to block the
signal and still had no problem.

In talking to some people that have used this new radio they say that the
response time rivals the 14mz with 2048. I cannot wait to get one for myself
and try it out. I think this is a big leap forward in the RC world as we
will not have to worry about frequency control.

Andrew