[NSRCA-discussion] Tokyo Hobby Show

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Oct 19 05:28:56 AKDT 2006

Not so much for pattern...though people running two Elevator servos use 6 in
a hurry, but having just set an IMAC plane with 12 servos (4-Ail, 2-Elv,
3-Rud, Throttle, Choke, Smoke) you can run out of channels in a hurry.  I
³Y²d the ailerons on each half, but it¹s nice to be able to set up each
servo.