[NSRCA-discussion] Tokyo Hobby Show

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 05:19:32 AKDT 2006

 Looks a lot like the 9303. Note that it seems to have digital trim for throttle. That's a departure from the 10X which has an analog trim. I prefer an analog trim on the throttle because I always know where it is.
   Also why do we need anything more than a 7 channel for pattern? I haven't used more than 5 channels in 4 years. Mike

Dave Michael <davidmichael1 at comcast.net> wrote:
  Some interesting new items at the Tokyo Hobby Show:

- 12 Channel JR: JR 12X A-PCM (if I read the box correctly- don't know
what that is). Looks like it is for both planes and helis- and probably
sailplanes too. It says "3 in 1" on one of the screens with pics of a plane
and a heli.

- 36cc gas powered 4 stroke from Saito

- OS 2.00 that has been seen before.

http://www.vit.or.jp/~tomo/gami/tokyohobby2006/tokyohobby2006.html