[NSRCA-discussion] Anyone use a Brio 10 (little electric) topractice pattern?

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Wed Oct 18 17:20:11 AKDT 2006

RE: [NSRCA-discussion] Masters 2007 Figure "M" question - verticalsegmentsA brushless motor is lighter for the same power output compared to a brushed.  Since you think it acts too heavy, that could help considerably.  If you are using Nicd/NiMh, moving to LiPo can give increased durration AND reduce weight.  In combination, LiPo and brushless replacing a brushed system using NiCd will make a VERY large difference.

A local club member has one... It hasn't been flown much, but appears to not have the issues you describe. (from observing, not me flying it)  He is using brushless and LiPos.