[NSRCA-discussion] Partner set-up question

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Wed Oct 18 14:18:56 AKDT 2006

George,

I really couldn't tell you- I still need to (finish) building them!!

However, I was hoping that some of you boys in the US might have an answer to that? But I gather that the ratio of Partners to Lazulites is quite high in the US?

I always wondered why there are relatively few Lazulites flying in the US. The Lazulite has a few differences, enough I guess for a selection of pilots. The wing sections are the same, but differ in percentages etc.

George-as far as my expectations are concerned regarding pitch values, I'd expect them both to be about the same. As a rule of thumb, I would have thought the stab which is lower to pitch less-but there are enough differences in stab/wing and fuselage for it to perhaps be the same, i.e.: trimmable with a bit of incidence work.

Incidentally-the marks on either fuselage suggest 0-0 wing stab???? I'd have to draw the fuselages up to see rigging angles.

Tom