[NSRCA-discussion] Anyone use a Brio 10 (little electric) topractice pattern?

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 18 09:00:36 AKDT 2006

Your just way under powered try the Hacker A30-16m and 35 amp ECS always with 3 amp bec  we have used the 11x7 prop unlimited vertical on this I even flew it in a 35 mph wind at a Chicago contest just for kicks, for slower down lines try lower pitch and bigger diameter. Theres a thread on RCU elertic pattern that should help. I agree maybe not the best but it's still can be done. Think if you work with it it would be exceptable if not just plain fun.

Steven Maxwell